Analytics

Monday, May 17, 2010

Encounter with a detective (no, not Sherlock Holmes).....


I stopped in to the Whole Foods on Kensington High Street today just to see what it was like. I noted that we do not have a muesli bar at the Whole Foods in Deerfield. I thought it was worth a photo for my blog for the purpose of illustrating something that is different here. So very European that they have a muesli bar at the Whole Foods. As I was about to get a better angle (what would have been photo #3 here on my blog), a store detective approached me and informed me that I was not allowed to take pictures inside the store. Per the detective, they have many competitors who try to steal their ideas. I assured him that the only folks I would mention the muesli bar to were the 4 people who read my blog and the good people at the Whole Foods in Deerfield, Illinois, as a suggestion for something they could add to their store.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i love it...Lis! i will take the photo there myself!

    ReplyDelete