Analytics

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leaving in 48 hours!!!!

I don't really have time to do this because I have to finish packing, but I want to take a minute to document this part of our ex-pat experience. We got back from Florida yesterday, after a very relaxing week at the beach. I have been packing and doing laundry non-stop. Tonight we had a pizza party with good friends. Someone I love and have known for a long time looked around and said, "Look, these are all the people who would be at your funeral." OK, some may find that comment morbid, but I think it sums up how unbelievably grateful I am for our friends and family and I loved being surrounded by the people who would be at my funeral to celebrate an exciting life experience together. I am so excited to get to London at this point. I cannot wait to get on the plane. We have been working on this relocation for 5 months and the sustained combination and stress, anxiety and energy required to make this happen need to end!!! And the adventure needs to begin...............My next post will be from London. It might be a week or so before we have internet access at home. Must pack now.

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you to experience this journey - and can't wait for you to come back!

    The Rudys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...i wasn't there but i will be at your funeral...ohhh that sounds sick!!!!xoxo love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete